Start Your NEW LIFE as an IT Professional
in as little as four months!
What do you need to know in order to begin your career in IT?
We teach you what you need to know for your new career in IT, even if you’re just starting out!
– Resume and Interview Coaching
– Lifetime Career Assistance
*Per 2018 statistics for MyComputerCareer Columbus (Westerville) Ohio campus, Information Technology Security & Administration (ITSA) 42-week Hybrid
– Distinguished growth opportunities
– Financial aid for those who qualify
– Great starting pay
– Accredited by ACCET
– Trusted quality of education
– In-person and online learning
– Special services for veterans
– Accepts the GI Bill®
– Over 15% veteran enrollment
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill